The piece as a whole is meant to sound like it is in a jungle of sorts, in the Aztec era. As I did take MusicTech in high school I feel more confident in making a piece of music rather than little clips for sound effects however, I feel like both are done to a good enough standard.
This is one of the VSTi's I used. This VSTi I used was to create the little sections that you can see in the picture above. Using this allowed me to get the Aztec feel I was hoping to achieve as well as it being rather simple and easy to use.
I also used this VSTi called, DSK mini DRUMZ. This was used to create the beat that goes throughout the piece, just like any other song having a back beat help to create the rest of the project in time and in sync.